Although 2015 started off with a jolt, it has been a great travel year so far and a lot exciting travelling coming up in the next few months.
I’ll be listing down all the travels in 2015 chronologically and link in to individual articles when I do post ’em.
I’ll be skipping most of the Vegas trips. I’ve been to vegas 8 times so far this year.
- New Year’s eve
- Fire of the valley state park
- I travelled to Pheonix to play for Team Coorg in Cactus cup international hockey tournament. We are playing again in Jan 2016
- Utah and Arizona
- Horseshoe bed, Antelope Canyons, parts of zion and Bryce Canyon national park
- San Diego
- Carlsbad Flower field
- Joshua Tree National Park
- Yellowstone National park
- Drove through the breadth of Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Montana
- Recovery Time
- Yosemite National Park
- Denver, Boulder, Aspen, Snowmass, Keblar Pass, Crested Butte and Gunnison. Total #fallfest